Alta White Teeth Whitening System



By   |   

I first found out about the Alta White system while searching online for reviews of the various teeth whitening products available. I had already tried several tooth whitening systems with varying results, none of which was good enough to satisfy me, however.

Honestly, I didn't really think I'd get white teeth unless I was prepared to pay thousands for veneers, as all my life I've had yellowish teeth. While I know I have excellent dental hygiene, and I brush and floss regularly, I've never had a brilliant smile. This is one of the reasons why traditional tooth bleaches haven't really worked well for me, I think, because they deal well with stained teeth, but not teeth whose enamel just isn't white.

My Decision to try Alta White

For this reason, I was skeptical that this system would be any different for me than any other whitening system had been. Still, giving it a shot was much less expensive than a costly dental treatment which I really couldn't afford.

However, I'm the type of person who, while skeptical, is also hopeful enough that something actually MIGHT work, and there's always the fear that my skepticism will prevent me from getting a really good result! This means I experiment with a lot of different products in the hope that something will work, while not really believing that it will be a success.

Given that there's a free trial for Alta White, there's not nearly as much risk as there is in purchasing a bleaching treatment over the counter, so it made sense to me to give it a trial.

Why it's Important to Persevere and Follow Directions

I went ahead and bought it using the free trial, determined that I'd use the system for a full month before deciding whether or not it was effective against stained, yellow teeth.

The system was different to many other tooth whitening and bleaching systems that I'd used, and didn't require the use of messy trays that have to be kept in your mouth. It's simply applied to each tooth that needs whitening.

The website states that it takes 6 days to see results, which may lead many people to believe that their discolored and stained teeth will be sparkling, movie star white, in just a few days. Well, I'm not that naive. I knew that no whitening treatment was going to give me white teeth in a few days. However, I do expect to see some change in a reasonably short time. Enough, at least, to motivate me to keep going.

My Results with Alta White

I was surprisingly pleased with how effective and gentle Alta White turned out to be. One of my issues with many other whitening products is that they made my teeth more sensitive, but with this system there was no additional sensitivity which was a real positive. This meant I could keep using it longer than I was able to use traditional teeth whitening methods.

Actually, this is one of the things that I believe prevented me being more successful with other tooth whitening methods. My teeth became uncomfortable, and I worried I was damaging the enamel, and thus I stopped before I achieved anything worthwhile. Because Alta White didn't affect me like that, I was able to keep using the system longer.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that this system didn't give me "movie star" teeth, but it has given me the confidence to smile again! I am no longer ashamed of my teeth, which is quite a big deal for me!

Alta White didn't make my teeth as white as some ads promised, but it certainly did brighten my teeth by a couple of shades, and now while not perfect, my teeth look normal, and I think that's a pretty good result all things considered.


To learn more about Alta White, visit the website Alta White Reviews [http://altawhitereviews.net/].




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4868773